Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a photo shoot/photo products with Lunar Photography you enter into the following terms:
1.Any photographs taken by Lunar Photography may be used by Lunar Photography for marketing material & competition entries. Lunar Photography also has the right to supply their own material to third parties, such as for commercial use, unless specifically requested otherwise by the customer.
2. All photo shoot clients will be subscribed to the mailing list—you can unsubscribe at any time.
3. All final images shall be uploaded onto a private viewing gallery on www.lunarphoto.co.uk, and a password supplied to the customer via email. Public events galleries will not be password protected, but will require email registration.
4. The customer understands that public events gallery images have undergone a base edit only, and only purchased images will be fully edited.
5. Gallery passwords may be shared among friends/family. However, “screen shotting”/downloading the image without purchasing the JPEG first is NOT PERMITTED. You will be billed for using an image without permission, and asked to remove the image until you have purchased it.
6. Digital files will be emailed to the customer:
6.1) For public events & clinic galleries within 48 hours of receiving payment. Any prints will be delivered to the customer either in person or via post within 3 weeks of the date of order. Any delays will be communicated by Lunar Photography.
6.2) For private photo shoot clients, within 48 hours of placing your order after your photo shoot has taken place OR receiving payment for extra digital files purchased.
7. Once a low resolution/web file is purchased, customers have permission to share as desired across social media etc. But NOT permission to have these printed or to edit these files in any way, including instagram filters, black and white etc. You may be asked to take these down, as this is not a true representation of my work!
8. Any extras ordered via email will be invoiced separately and won’t be processed until payment is received.
9. Private viewings of your final gallery are available in person should you prefer.
10. Gift cards/E-gift cards expire after 12 months—the date of expiry is recorded in my records. They can not be refunded/exchanged. They also can't be used in conjunction with any other offers, unless my consent is given. See more about my gif card terms below.
11. Photo shoots normally last 1-2 hours, but there is no specific time limit.
12. Photo shoot prices include UP TO 4 horses and/or dogs. If you have anymore than that please make Lunar Photography aware as the original price may be adjusted.
13. Photo shoot prices also include up to THREE outfit changes, any extra outfit changes must be agreed prior to the photo shoot starting and prices may be adjusted accordingly.
14. Photo shoots will take place at a location mutually agreed by Lunar Photography and the customer. The customer is responsible for obtaining permission to use their requested location.
15. Lunar Photography does not take responsibility for any damages or loss of life to any persons, animals or property participating in the photo shoot. This includes the customer and anyone else on location.
16. The customer agrees that they participate in the photo shoot at their own risk, and any suggestions/requests are well within their/their horse/their dogs’ ability.
17. The customer agrees that all behavioural issues have been disclosed to Lunar Photography prior to the photo shoot.
18. Private online galleries will be removed after 4 weeks unless otherwise requested by the customer. Galleries can be put back up after the period if you wish to purchase more images, however this will incur a £5 admin fee.
19. I reserve the right to update my terms & conditions at any time.
20. I reserve the right to change my prices at any time.
21. Purchasing a photo shoot or photo products shows that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions stated here.
22. Lunar Photography reserves the right not to commence a photo shoot until FULL payment for the photo shoot package has been received.
23. All purchased event photos will be uploaded to an album on my facebook page Lunar Photo Events. Please let me know if you would NOT like them to go on here.
Refunds, Cancellations & Booking fees
1.You have the right to cancel within 14 days of paying your booking fee. If you pay your booking fee less than 14 days in advance of your photo shoot, this does not apply. After 14 days the booking fee is non-refundable.
2. A £50 NON REFUNDABLE booking fee MUST be paid to secure your chosen date.
Bookings are secured by payment, failure to make payment will mean that your photo shoot slot is not secured and may be rebooked by another customer.
3. Should cancellation by Lunar Photography be necessary, this will be communicated as soon as possible. If unforeseen circumstances should occur, Lunar Photography will reschedule for a time to suit both parties.
4. Should weather conditions be deemed unfavourable (upon mutual agreement between Lunar Photography and the customer), photo shoots may be rescheduled to suit both parties. This is due to expensive equipment not being waterproof and the adverse affect on the quality of the photo shoot. Any concerns regarding the weather will be communicated as soon as possible. There is no extra charge for rescheduling for this reason. If the weather is unfavourable and we agree to go ahead with the photo shoot, there is no guarantee for the quality of the photos.
5. Rescheduling for reasons other than unfavourable weather, illness, loss of life to you or your horse/dog will incur a £30 rescheduling fee.
6. If you need to reschedule for any other reason, please let me know no later than 7 days before your photo shoot, failure to do this will incur a £30 rescheduling fee.
Just so you know… If you have any specific images/requests in mind for your photo shoot, please contact Lunar Photography at least 24 hours prior.
It is possible to get different size prints/ products should you wish. I want to fulfil all your hopes and dreams for this photo shoot so please don’t be afraid to request something. If the request is not within my ability I will let you know. I always do my best to exceed expectations and deliver high quality work that you will love. If you’re not happy with my service then please email any complaints to [email protected]
This information is in addition to my standard terms and conditions above.
1. Vouchers and gift cards are valid for a year from purchase.
2. Gift cards/vouchers can NOT be replaced if lost/stolen/destroyed.
3. Gift cards/vouchers can NOT be exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
4. If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the gift card/voucher, then the difference must be made up with a credit card/ cash payment. If it is less, change will not be given.
5. Gift cards/vouchers can NOT be used in conjunction with any other special promotions or discount vouchers.
6. Gift cards/vouchers can NOT be sold to third parties without consent. If consent is given the purchase may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any extent you may NOT sell vouchers through the internet without our written consent, which you must obtain before making the sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse permit of any sale of gift cards/ vouchers by you to a third party.
Please quote the voucher/gift card code when booking. To purchase please contact [email protected]
What you can and can’t do with your images...
Personal Photo Shoot Clients
Unauthorised use of my images is classed as THEFT. As the creator of my images they are legally my property and protected under copyright law. If you’re unsure about something, please contact me first. I will do my best to work with you so you can get the full use out of your images as you wish.
You can tag me @lunarrphotographyy or use #LunarRiders so I can share all your beautiful images on my instagram stories, too!
16 East Street
Operating as a Sole Trader.