Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a photo shoot/photo products with Lunar Photography you enter into the following terms:
1.Any photographs taken by Lunar Photography may be used by Lunar Photography for marketing material & competition entries. Lunar Photography also has the right to supply their own material to third parties, such as for commercial use, unless specifically requested otherwise by the customer.
2. You also agree to subscribe to the mailing list—you can unsubscribe at any time.
3. All final images shall be uploaded onto a private viewing gallery on www.lunarphoto.co.uk, and a password supplied to the customer via email. Public events galleries will not be password protected.
4. The customer understands that these images have undergone a base edit only, and only purchased images will be fully edited.
5. Gallery passwords may be shared among friends/family. However, “screen shotting”/downloading the image without purchasing the JPEG first is NOT PERMITTED and is a breach of Lunar Photography’s terms & conditions. You will be billed for using an image without permission.
6. Digital files will be emailed to the customer within 24 hours of receiving payment. Any prints will be delivered to the customer either in person or via post within 3 weeks of the date of order. Any delays will be communicated by Lunar Photography.
7. Once a JPEG file is purchased, customers have permission to share as desired across social media etc. But NOT permission to have these printed or to edit these files in any way, including instagram filters, black and white etc. You may be asked to take these down, as this is not a true representation of my work!
8. Any extras ordered via email will be invoiced separately and won’t be processed until payment is received.
9. Private viewings are available in person should you prefer.
10. Gift cards/E-gift cards expire after 12 months—the date of expiry is recorded in my records. They can not be refunded/exchanged. They also can't be used in conjunction with any other offers, unless my consent is given.
11. Photo shoots will have no time limit (with in reason), limited edition photo shoot slots will last approximately 30 minutes.
12. Photo shoot prices include UP TO 4 horses and/or dogs. If you have anymore than that please make Lunar Photography aware as the original price may be adjusted.
13. Photo shoot prices also include up to THREE outfit changes, any extra outfit changes must be agreed prior to the photo shoot starting and prices may be adjusted accordingly.
14. Photo shoots will take place at a location mutually agreed by Lunar Photography and the customer. The customer is responsible for obtaining permission to use their requested location.
15. A £50 NON REFUNDABLE deposit MUST be pad to secure your chosen date.
16. Should cancellation by Lunar Photography be necessary, this will be communicated at least 24 hours prior to a photo shoot. If unforeseen circumstances should occur, Lunar Photography will reschedule for a time to suit both parties.
17. Should weather conditions be deemed impossible (upon mutual agreement between Lunar Photography and the customer), photo shoots may be rescheduled to suit both parties. This is due to expensive equipment not being waterproof and the adverse affect on the quality of the photo shoot. Any concerns regarding the weather will be communicated as soon as possible. There is no extra charge for rescheduling.
18. Lunar Photography does not take responsibility for any damages or loss of life to any persons, animals or property participating in the photo shoot. This includes the customer and anyone else on location.
19. The customer agrees that they participate in the photo shoot at their own risk, and any suggestions/requests are well within their/their horse/their dogs’ ability.
20. The customer agrees that all behavioural issues have been disclosed to Lunar Photography prior to the photo shoot.
21. Private online galleries will be removed after 4 weeks unless otherwise requested by the customer.
22. I reserve the right to update my terms & conditions at any time. Terms & conditions are correct at time of query.
23. I reserve the right to change my prices at any time, prices are correct and will be honoured at time of inquiry.
24. Bookings are secured by payment, failure to make payment will mean that your photo shoot slot is not secured and may be rebooked by another customer.
25. Digital files MAY NOT BE EDITED IN ANYWAY without permission from myself, this includes posting on social media, instagram filters etc.
26. Purchasing a photo shoot or photo products shows that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions stated here.
27. Lunar Photography reserves the right not to commence a photo shoot until FULL payment for the photo shoot package has been received.
Just so you know… If you have any specific images/requests in mind for your photo shoot, please contact Lunar Photography at least 24 hours prior.
It is possible to get different size prints/ products should you wish. I want to fulfil all your hopes and dreams for this photo shoot so please don’t be afraid to request something. If the request is not within my ability I will let you know. I always do my best to exceed expectations and deliver high quality work that you will love. If you’re not happy with my service then please email any complaints to [email protected]
This information is in addition to my standard terms and conditions above.
1. Vouchers and gift cards are valid for a year from purchase.
2. Gift cards/vouchers can NOT be replaced if lost/stolen/destroyed.
3. Gift cards/vouchers can NOT be exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
4. If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the gift card/voucher, then the difference must be made up with a credit card/ cash payment. If it is less, change will not be given.
5. Gift cards/vouchers can NOT be used in conjunction with any other special promotions or discount vouchers.
6. Gift cards/vouchers can NOT be sold to third parties without consent. If consent is given the purchase may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any extent you may NOT sell vouchers through the internet without our written consent, which you must obtain before making the sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse permit of any sale of gift cards/ vouchers by you to a third party.
Please quote the voucher/gift card code when booking. To purchase please contact [email protected]